Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

CSM and Plex for Good

"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence
Simon and Garfunkle - The Sound of Silence

I was going to go into full on campaign mode for my candidate of choice, but I think I covered everything pretty well here.

That said, get out and vote. I don't care who you vote for, just vote. This is your game, and you like to complain, so vote and make your voice heard. If you're not sure, there's the vote matching tool.

No matter what, vote now.

Then, after you vote, take a look at the Plex for Good Program. It's a way to donate ingame money to help real people. You buy a plex ingame, with ingame currency, and then you:

  • Contract your PLEX to the "CCP PLEX for Good" character, and please make sure the character is in the "C C P" corporation and that the name is spelled correctly to avoid scams.
  • Contracts will be accepted within 24 hours of submission, though usually sooner than that.
That's the official bits from CCP. According to the page, anyone who attempts a scam involving this will get dealt with harshly by CCP. This will be open until March 31st(2011, to anyone looking back at the archives).

This program has raised 63,000 dollars in the past, and I think we can raise even more this time. Make your isk work for the people of Japan. Donate a Plex today!

No comments:

Post a Comment