Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

So, Stuff Happened.

You vitriolic, patriotic, slam, fight, bright light, feeling pretty psyched.
R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)

Some people who know me well enough, know I live in central Alabama... so I was smack dab in the middle of the area hit hardest by the Tornados this week. Been without internet for a while, but we got away relatively unscathed. Thought now would be a good time to put out an update about some various things.

First of all, things are going well in Split Infinity. We're marching to war right now, but it's a good one. AAA and allies have decided that if the DRF wants to attack the North, we should hit them in the South. This is a good and solid plan, so I'm happy to participate. Time to take some space.

The podcast is still going strong, with a thousand hits this week. My thanks go out to the community for supporting me in that.

Other than that, a bit of PvP and a bit of PvE... it doesn't seem like I've really DONE much this week(except play through Chrono Trigger like twice while the cable was out).

Stay tuned, cause ENN is still coming, and so is the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment