Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Voices From The Void: Episode 13

Voices From The Void is a podcast. As much fun as it was doing ENN, I found that there was often much more to talk about than I could fit in a video that was less than 10 minutes long.

After I met the always awesome Arydanika, we decided to start a podcast of our own. We’ve been going strong a while now, and if you’d like to get updated on current events (and perhaps get a laugh every once in a while), download the podcast… or visit the youtube channel. It’s always less than an hour, by design(and not, say anywhere between 30 minutes and 3 hours like other podcasts). Enjoy the show and remember to listen to the voices. The musical parody is only available on the site itself, not on youtube.

Listen on iTunes.

Listen on our site.

Listen on youtube:


Check out the shownotes!

No comments:

Post a Comment