Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

What's Next?

Wisdom is knowing what to do next, skill is knowing how to do it, and virtue is doing it.
David Starr Jordan

"So what do you want to do?" Sarah sat across from Hallan in the makeshift office he'd set up on their new Myrmidon.

"Well, now that CONCORD doesn't think I'm a criminal anymore, I'd like to go back to high sec,"

"That's not what I mean Hal, the Gallente millitia is a lost cause. Where are you going?"

"I don't know really,"

Sarah stood up and reached into her pockets, she pulled out a strip of paper and placed it in front of Hallan, "I know these guys, they're good. You know some of them too actually,"

"Obsidian Operations?"

"Yes,"

"Alright,"

No comments:

Post a Comment