Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Friday, November 20, 2009

Child's Play

Somebody save me,
Let your warm hands break right through it,
Somebody save me,
I don't care how you do it, just
Stay, stay
C'mon, I've been waiting for you
Remy Zero - Save Me

It is without much ado that I point you yet again(I did this a year ago...) towards Childsplay:

Christmas is next month. I thought I'd get this out before Thanksgiving. You know, before you start buying that holiday swag. Now I know it's been a tough year pretty much everywhere for people, but there's a charity run by the guys over at Penny Arcade. It's called Child's Play, and I can't think of a more noble cause to throw a few gaming bucks. They buy books, games, movies, and toys for kids in hospitals across the world.

Check it out.

Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment