Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Keepin' It Fresh

Have you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come to raise the dead?
Have you come here to play Jesus?
To the lepers in your head?
U2 - One

I very recently acquired to capacity to pay for two accounts at the same time, and with my upgraded video card... I can also use them at the same time on this computer. That's a positive if I ever saw one.

There was this re-activation offer available to one of my old alts(an Orca pilot I used to pay isk to have around). 5 free days, and then 19.99 for two months. I signed her up and went about using her learning skillpoints to put her closer to a Hulk(before, basically all she could fly was the Orca).

That is right, you heard me.

My passion for PvP has not wavered with my time in Majesta, but neither has my passion for trying new things. The last time I mined, I was a few months into the game and I used an Osprey.

Hallan could actually sit in a hulk pretty quickly right now, but I've got other plans for him. Since I have HACs V and Recons V already trained, I could really use something besides Caldari cruiser to 5. I've settled on Minmatar, and after I do that, I'll go ahead and take Minmatar BS to 4 and train for tech 2 large arties. It's been a while since I've really went into a new ship class, so this should be fun.

I do just have a couple of skills to shore up first, of course. But after that, it's time for a change of style.

Speaking of changes, this blog is now an official eve fansite and stuff. You should also expect to see my next episode of Eve News Now on Eve News 24. I also have a whole new mic, and assuming this cold gets the heck out my system by Christmas day, it should be a nice podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment