Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The More Things Change...

Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes made of ticky tacky,
Little boxes on the hillside,
Little boxes all the same.
There's a green one and a pink one
And a blue one and a yellow one,
And they're all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the same.
Malvina Reynolds - Little Boxes

Wow, a week goes by and I'm stuck just trying to catch up with the news.

Mynxee joined Noir. I had the pleasure of pressing the "accept" button on her application. Was an interesting experience for me. She seems to be enjoying herself so far.

CSM5 is now open for applications. Mynxee is planning to run. Since I know her quite well there isn't much of a reason for me to look into any other candidates. I fully intend to run in CSM6, but we'll have to see when the times comes.

AAA took two constellations consisting of 12 systems with 12 stations away from Providence holders and inserted their own holders. That war is progressing quiet nicely.

And for anyone that was wondering if Dominion would provoke any new "great wars", look no further than IT vs. the Northern Coalition. That should be a huge and fun war to watch.

For the record, I'll have a post up every Thursday that displays some recruitment or "hire us" message for Noir. It'll stay on my front page until Tuesday, and Wednesday I'll post normal content.

For the record, Noir Academy has opened recruitment again.

1 comment:

  1. Hal, since you're one of my most favorite pilots in Eve, it makes me happy that it was you who accepted my app. Looking forward to flying with you soon if our schedules ever mesh. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete