Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Friday, April 3, 2009

OOC: Update - April 2009

Everything's going great. I've had to make a few adjustments but I can still pirate and not have horrible lag.

Added tags to last month's posts and I believe that's how I'll do it from now on.

Last month I posted a guide to the new scan probing system and got to 629 peak visits from a previous all time peak of 110. Apparently I need to do more of that. Look to see more guides out of me, if for nothing else than the traffic.

I'm still taking suggestions for interview questions for the CSM candidates.

And if you enjoy the blog, be sure to follow it on the right hand side there. If you don't have a blogger account, that's fine. If you do though, go ahead and take a second to follow it.

And four links I think you'll appreciate:

Flashfresh replies to a comment.

Watch this.

Shae Tiann is bored.

Mynxee is amazed.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment