Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

EVE Blog Banter #7: Syphilis Doesn't Count

Crazy Kinux says:

"Welcome to the seventh installment of the EVE Blog Banter , the monthly EVE Online blogging extravaganza created by CrazyKinux . The EVE Blog Banter involves an enthusiastic group of gaming bloggers, a common topic within the realm of EVE Online, and a week to post articles pertaining to the said topic. The resulting articles can either be short or quite extensive, either funny or dead serious, but are always a great fun to read! Any questions about the EVE Blog Banter should be directed here . Check out other EVE Blog Banter articles at the bottom of this post!

This month's topic comes to us from yours truly, and I ask: 'What 3 things haven't you done in EVE and why? Would you be willing to try one day? Why so? Why not?'"

"You know son, there's alot of things I haven't done,"
"Like what dad?"
"Catch an STD for starters,"
"Well that's uh... good,"
"Syphilis doesn't count does it?"
"Pretty sure it does,"
"Ahh well. Gallente hookers. What can ya do,"
Caldari State Public Service Announcement

Lets go into a bit more depth here and cover stuff I'd like to do in the future, but haven't just yet.

1: Factional Warfare. You may or may not notice this, but I'm pretty big on RP. So it's only natural that I'd like to go out and fight in factional warfare. I'd probably end up on the Gallente or Matar side of things, given my understanding of the universe. This is something I will eventually do, either on Hallan or an alt.

2: Fufill a mercenary contract. I dunno if most of you know this, but my intentions in Eve are to eventually run my own mercenary corporation. I suppose that brings me to three.

3: Run my own corporation. Good/Arms Inc. has been around for as long as I've been a pirate. But it's only filled with my alts. I want to one day turn it back over to Hallan and run it as a real corporation. I like leading people, and it is something I'll have fun doing.

Good day.

Other Banters:

1 comment:

  1. You should be able to start your corp fairly quickly as the required skills can be trained quickly and the ISK easily gathered. Then you could run a few mercenary contracts that affect the factions.

    Good luck!

    CrazyKinux

    ReplyDelete