Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

April Fools

And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris

I set up a base in some rather unpopulated 0.0. I'm not going to quit the game or stop posting here, but I'm done with PvP apparently.

I'll be ratting up my sec status and writing here in the mean time. My apologies to most of my readership who come here for the piratey stories.

On to a little bit of actual content. CCP's apparently working on rebalancing ECM and Stealth Bombers.

Falcon Discussion.

Stealth Bomber Discussion.

See you guys on Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to seeing some good information about survival "on your own" in 0.0. I'm thinking it'll help US figure out how to do it, one of these days.

    ReplyDelete