Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Girls Are Pretty

Rags to riches or so they say
Ya gotta-keep pushin'
for the fortune and fame
It's all a gamble
When it's just a game
Ya treat it like a capital crime
Everybody's doin' their time
Guns 'n Roses - Paradise City

What is it about Evati that's so appealing to me? Kaalikoata is such a boring station. Standard Caldari architecture. We've got the Hub, and I've got the By Jove there, but bars don't make the place a home.

I've lived alot of places in my time as a Capusleer. I've lived in the heart of Heimatar, near Rens. I've lived near Jita. I've lived out in Vitrauze, in Gusandall, even spent a bit of time populating Amamake. No where have I had as much fun as I've had in Evati.

The Bastards live there, but that isn't it. It's just... I just can't put my finger on it.

I guess I'll just have to go ask the Hellcats, maybe they can come up with something.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I think the Bastards/Hellcats synergy has a lot to do with the appeal of Evati. Not to mention the fact that it's a busy area presenting lots of "opportunities" and of course, Hek is only a few jumps away.

    And you're there. *smiles sweetly*

    ReplyDelete