Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Eve Blog Banter #5: Uh...

Welcome to the fifth installment of the EVE Blog Banter, the monthly EVE Online blogging extravaganza created by CrazyKinux. The EVE Blog Banter involves an enthusiastic group of gaming bloggers, a common topic within the realm of EVE Online, and a week to post articles pertaining to the said topic. The resulting articles can either be short or quite extensive, either funny or dead serious, but are always a great fun to read! Any questions about the EVE Blog Banter should be directed here. Check out other EVE Blog Banter.

This month's topic comes to us from Mynxee of Life in Low Sec. She asks "Alts and Metagaming: Is playing two accounts who are logged in at the sametime and work together (hauler/miner, explorer/combat associate, trade alts in trade hubs) a form of metagaming that is "ruining the game"?"

Apparently there were some issues with getting this to me in time. I didn't realize it was up till it was already up on other people's blogs. Despite the problems, hey we're full steam ahead.

I've decided to go into a really in-depth reply on this topic. The thing about alts has been something I've given quite alot of thought to in the past, and I welcome the opportunity to go into some detail about my opinions on whether they are ruining the game:

No.

Check out the other guys who apparently had more time than me to make a response!

4 comments:

  1. Best blog banter response ever. You win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goddammit, you beat me to the "short response" ... and did it in much finer style. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has to truest response to this issue I have ever seen!!!

    Well done mate!!!

    ReplyDelete