Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Monday, February 2, 2009

OOC: Updates #1

Been walking my mind to an easy time,
My back turned towards the sun,
Lord knows when the cold wind blows it'll turn your head around,
Well, there's hours of time on the telephone line,
To talk about things to come,
Sweet dreams and flying machines in pieces on the ground.
James Taylor - Fire and Rain

Thinking I need a consistent name for these informational updates, so there you go. Creative, I know.

Lets start with the latest showing by the Bastards in the alliance tournament.



As you can see, a severe case of rock, paper, scissors. Rock doesn't beat paper apparently. With that loss, we're out of the tourney, but I think the Bastards did a wonderful job and have got a bit of experience under their belts for next year. Be afraid.

Next up? I made it into the blog pack. That's a collection of blogs that meet a certain criteria of quality and updates. If you look under the "I Recommend" links, there's a new section called "Eve Blog Pack" that'll keep you updated.

Which probably brings you to wonder about the "I Recommend" bit. I changed the link listing up a bit and included on it are all of the blogs I personally read on a regular basis. The criteria for "me reading it" is this: It's primarily eve based, it's good, and I like it. I remove any blog that takes more than two weeks to update. It'll show the last update time, and give you the name of the latest update. I think the list is a good one. It's how I navigate blogs really, just load up my own and check for updates there. It's how you can do it too. Come here. Heh.

I'm back at work as well, so my time to blog and play are going to be a bit less. I don't think I'll break from my every two days average, but it's possible.

On the horizon, but far enough off that I'm not sticking myself into a corner, I plan to get a directional scanning guide done. I also have a podcast concept that's been banging around in my head for a couple of months. I'm getting to the point where I think I'll just make due with a sub-par microphone and do it anyhow.

Oh, and Killswitch will be continuing on, despite my vacating Guristas space ingame. I've got enough information to continue a story. Still annoyed I didn't get my faction higher. You can keep up with that story on the right, between the followers and the blog archive.

One last thing, follow this blog. If you read this regularly let me know by clicking the follow button. It'll put me in a good mood, I promise.

See ya in space.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time you wrote a scanning guide you guru of the scan down. If you need an endorsement for the PR packet: "Before Hal's guide in would take a lifetime to scan a little bugger to squish, now, with the Hal method, it takes me seconds to scan down, warp and realize I've just hit zero on a BC in my Rifter!"

    ReplyDelete