Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Friday, June 26, 2009

The Ugly

God's not on our side because he hates idiots also.
The Man With No Name - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

I've given up on trying factional warfare. It seems that the Gallente are as set in their ways as they can possibly be. They've decided that stupidity is the way to go.

That said, I've still gotta get my security status up.

I've joined a small but growing 0.0 alliance and will shortly be ratting again. It should go faster this time.

There's a bit of bad news here though, and unfortunately it comes in a short post. I'll be switching my update schedule to once a week, preferably on Wednesday. I've taken on a couple of other writing projects that're taking up some of my time. Hope you keep tuning in.

Good Day

No comments:

Post a Comment