Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Damn Carebears

I've been rapping for about seventeen years okay?
I don't write my stuff anymore.
I just kick it from my head, you know what I'm sayin?
I can do that.
No disrespect but that's how I am.
Ratatat - Seventeen Years

Turns out a post of mine last week seriously pissed off some carebears.

This was to be expected.

To show there are no hard feelings, I thought I'd give the Honorless Internet Jerks a bit of free publicity by linking their latest recruitment video.



Since they tend to take things pretty seriously(I mean, apparently anyhow) I should mention pretty strongly that this is a joke.

They're pretty good at high sec ganking without war decs, which is something I lack as a skill. Though it doesn't look hard at all, looks can be deceiving.

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you showing all that respect for our way of playing you were talking about, Hallan. Or are you the only one allowed to pass judgment of others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I never thought much about baiting for tears with my blag. Or how effective it (evidently) can be.

    Well done Hall.

    ReplyDelete