Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Karaoke Corner #7: It's Cold Outside

Wrote this one for Roc's Advent Contest. Didn't win it(that day anyhow), but beh.

To the tune of "It's Cold Outside,"

I really can’t stay (Mynxee, it’s cold outside)
I’ve got to fly ‘way (Mynxee, it’s cold outside)
The roaming has been (I hoped that you’d come along)
So very fun (There’s a Mackinaw, It’s mining ice)

The Hellcats will start to worry (Come on Mynxee, what’s your hurry)
The Bastards are roaming to Villore (Listen to those cannons fire)
So really, I’d better hurry (It’s a hulk, He’s mining without worry)
Well, maybe just a gank or two more (We’ll roam till we start to tire)

The pirates will know (Mynxee, it’s fun out here)
The militia will grow,(Roc Wieler don’t know no fear)
See how I frown? (Your guns are just cooling down)
These guy can’t spell (Local chat just said, “u got o hel”)

I oughta say no, no, no Roc (I’ve got this Nightmare locked)
At least I’m gonna say that I tried (This Firetail’s the source of my pride)
I really can’t stay (Oh Mynxee, don’t hold out)
Oh, but it’s cold outside

I simply must leave (It’s cold outside)
Log out of Eve (Mynxee, it’s cold outside)
The roaming has gone (So lucky that you came along)
Without a loss (I like looking at your exaust)

The Hellcats will be suspicious (I’m not trying to be malicious)
The Bastards will be making some noise (I ain’t worried about those boys)
My blog reader’s mind’s are vicious (They’ll understand if you’re expeditious)
Well maybe just a gank or four more (Never got so many kills before)

I’ve got quite a trip (Myxnee, you’ll freeze out there)
Say, lend me a ship (Lets kill some more things out here)
You’ve really been good (Mynxee I’m misunderstood)
Pirating is overdue (Mynxee I can pirate some too)

There’s gonna be talk tomorrow (Well, watch this battleship blow)
At least there will be many complaints (My militia doesn’t have such constraints)
I really can’t stay (Get over that hold out)
Oh, but Mynxee it’s cold outside.

2 comments:

  1. I love these, and of course, doubly so when my name is mentioned. You really should offer an MP3 version though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete