Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Without the Ironing Board

Come writers and critics
Who prophesize with your pen
And keep your eyes wide
The chance won't come again
And don't speak too soon
For the wheel's still in spin
And there's no tellin' who
That it's namin'.
For the loser now
Will be later to win
For the times they are a-changin'.
Bob Dylan - The Times They Are A-Changin'

Rather than bore you with my own bit on the Dominion patchnotes, I'll simply link you to a whole plethora of posts of others(don't worry, you'll likely get my opinion after I've given it a spin). Probably good to have it compiled.


Actual Patch Notes
Mynxee's Life in Low Sec
Eve's Weekend Warrior
Massively
My Loot, Your Tears
A Mule In Eve
Ecliptic Rift
Ombeve

If I missed you, let me know. Peace out and have a happy patch.

1 comment:

  1. If you want to get all the blog posts both from CCP and the EVE Blogging Community, you can read them all here: http://bit.ly/7dGDif

    ReplyDelete