Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Interview with Mrs Trzzbk

What is your ingame name?
-Mrs Trzzbk, you're looking at it.

Links to your forum thread and site.
-http://trzzbkforcsm.blogspot.com/

So, how long have you been playing?
-Almost 3 years (Trzzbk is my main, so I'm using his age.)

What have you done in Eve during that time?
-Just about everything short of production and super-capital piloting.

What real life experiences do you have that will aid you in your elected position?
-I play EVE. What other qualifications are people looking for?

What do you think of the recent Bob/Goonswarm fiasco, including the renaming of Kenzoku?
-I'm in GS so the answer to this should be obvious. The re-naming of KenZoku was a massive mistake on CCP's part because it brought all of the accusations of favoritism back to the surface. However, the name "Band of Brothers Reloaded" is so terrible I wouldn't have minded if they got to keep it.

What do you think of the re balancing of ECM?
-The re-re-balancing of ECM actually. I think they went too far on the optimal nerfs. Blackbirds are pretty much useless now and Scorps have been made pretty mediocre.

What do you think of the re balancing of Stealth Bombers?
-They took a ship with no real role and gave it another not real role. CCPs ideas of them taking down Cyno Jammers are laughable. I think the change was actually a serious nerf since SBs can hit anything smaller than a BC for any appreciable damage now.

How much of an affect should players have on the broader Eve storyline?
-I would like to see players drive the storyline more, especially Factional Warfare stuff, since isn't the the point? I would like to hear an official position from CCP as to how much they take player actions under advisement when writing new storyline elements.

Does it bother you that Veldspar is more profitable than any low sec minerals?
-Massively. It's easier and safer to make ISK in high-sec than low- and 0.0 sec space, which is the exact opposite of how it should be.

What's your opinion on current war declaration mechanics?
-Honestly, I'm not very familiar with them.

What is the single largest imbalance in game, and how would you fix it?
-I guess right now I would have to say the fact that Naglfar sucks so much. I have a whole write-up on that on my blog, but the short answer is: more CPU and 5/7/5 layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment