Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Interview with Vuk Lau

Do you have a website and forum thread? If you've got links that would be good.
http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=1042695

So, how long have you been playing?
In September will be 5 years

What have you done in Eve during that time?
Basicly from day one I am playing with my RL friends. I am now the CEO of the corp I started to play in, 4S corporation and I am leader of my alliance Morsus Mihi.

What real life experiences do you have that will aid you in your elected position?
Well I have my own company with 30ish employees. I am sure that experience helped me in EVE.

What's your favorite thing to do in Eve?
I am enjoying in every aspect of Eve really, sometimes I enjoy doing top secret talks with other powerful people in New Eden, and sometimes I just enjoy mining with couple of my friends (don't tell anyone this tho)

What do you think of the recent Bob/Goonswarm fiasco?
What goes around, comes around.

Do you have an opinion on the Renaming of KenZoku to Bob Reloaded?
Just one more of moronic decisions of GM team.

What do you think of the re balancing of ECM?
I said before that I was ok with old ECM status, I love the ?unbalanceness? of EVE, but a lot of ppl whined that Falcons were overpowered so CCP nerfed them. I just think they could be nerfed one some better way, but life goes on,

What do you think of the re balancing of Stealth Bombers?
They are finally useful ships.

Does it bother you that Veldspar is more profitable than any low sec minerals?
I don't have any big issues with that. That's economy.

What is the single largest imbalance in game, and how would you fix it?
Huh, tough question. I am really fan of imbalanced stuff cause its make things more interesting so I am proly not the right person to be asked about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment