Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Friday, December 5, 2008

OOC: A Chain Is Only As Strong

Listen to the wind blow
Watch the sun rise

Run in the shadows
Damn your love
Damn your lies

And if
You don't love me now
You will never love me again
I can still hear you saying
You would never break the chain.
Fleetwood Mac - The Chain

Do to my work schedule, Friday updates are going to be unusually short during this marathon. I apologize in advance.

I'd like to offer up some links, to cover some comics I keep up with on a regular basis and the blogs I find the most interesting.

There are the basics I enjoy: 8-bit Theatre, Penny Arcade and CAD. If you've never heard of them, that's fine. Read these instead. They are ordered by awesome.

1: Schlock Mercenary
2: The Order Of The Stick
3: Darth And Droids
4: Looking For Group
5: Erfworld

Now, on to a few of my favorite blogs, in no particular order.

Life In Low Sec
Roc's Ramblings
The Travels of Blackclaw
Eve Newb

Consider this a full endorsement. The comics I listed should take you a few days to get through, assuming you have no life and stay out of eve. The blogs won't take you quite as long but you'll enjoy them.

Now, it's December 5th here, and I'm going to go to bed. Tommorrow is my birthday.

1 comment: