Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

OOC: Thirty-One

A long December and there's reason to believe
Maybe this year will be better than the last,
I can't remember the last thing that you said as you were leavin'
Now the days go by so fast
And it's one more day up in the canyons
And it's one more night in Hollywood
If you think that I could be forgiven...I wish you would
Counting Crows - A Long December

I'm thanking you, the reader.

This has been a fun month and a fun year for me. I've managed to accomplish my goal, Thirty-one posts in thirty-one days. If I didn't know there were folks out there reading and enjoying what I had to say, I know I couldn't've gotten through this. I want to thank you.

That said, I'll probably be going back to my two or three a week schedule in the new year. Hopefully the quality won't drag quite as much as it has in the last few posts.

I apologize, as I picked up a bug around Christmas that just decided to stick around for a while. Looking back at some of my latest posts is a bit disappointing, but I assure you the quality will improve.

Thanks for reading, and Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. /emote glomps Hallan

    Hippo Gnu Deer to you too! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Mynxee tackles Hallan, tickles him til he screams for mercy, and then puts da Happy New Year glomps on him!!!

    Love your blog, love flying with you. Hope 2009 is magical for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far the new year looks pretty bleak. Got laid off for a month yesterday. Just means you guys have to put up with me more!

    ReplyDelete