Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

OOC: Touch and Go

And all the roads that lead you there are winding
And all the lights that light the way are blinding
There are many things that I would like to say to you
But I don't know how.
Oasis - Wonderwall

Hokay. So I don't know what's going on but apparently I've been tagged three times. Special thanks to Mynxee, Sarah Conna, and Manasi. The rules say I'm supposed to tell you the rules.

The Rules:
  • Link to the original tagger(s), and list these rules on your blog.
  • Share 7 facts about myself in the post - some random, some weird.
  • Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
  • Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs and/or Twitter.

The Facts:
  1. I was born on the same day that the Thirteen Amendment to the constitution of the United States of America was ratified.
  2. I have a genius level IQ.
  3. I scored perfectly in the reading comprehension portion of the ACT.
  4. Thirteen is my favorite number.
  5. I never attended college.
  6. I've worked seven days a week for the past two and a half years.
  7. I've been working for five years and have missed a total of three days of work.
The Tags:
The blogging community in eve consists of about 150 people at most. Given that 7 folks are supposed to tag 7 people, the FIRST 7 that CK tagged would've nabbed 49 people. That's one third of the total blogging community. Given that if each of those 49 people would tag 7 more unique people, the total is 343. Since I've been tagged by one primary, one secondary, and one tertiary tagger, I would imagine this little thing's run it's course already.

So I won't bother tagging anyone.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA you and your math skills = leeeet :) slight teasing there :) Now we know who to ask all the tough questions about random things like why are cows spotted and does Choc milk come from brown cows? LOL

    ReplyDelete