Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Interview with PsychoBitch

Links to your forum thread and site.

http://www.grafweb.com/playboy/index.htm

So, how long have you been playing?

Since Beta

What have you done in Eve during that time?

Focused on Wealth creation

What real life experiences do you have that will aid you in your elected position?

I am the ceo of a Real Life company, with real life problems that are simulated in the game. I thnk that experiance has given me insight on how to solve issues and make suggestions that cold cut through the waiting game and lay a blueprint for the issue for eve ahead.

What do you think of the recent Bob/Goonswarm fiasco, including the renaming of Kenzoku?

Although on the surface it was funny, and the eve GM's would say that it was fully within the rules, I can't say that I "liked" it, though, I understand it.

What do you think of the re balancing of ECM?

I think the rebalance was long overdue. Giving an electronic pilot an actually role on the battlefield is tough. I think this rebalance did that fairly.

What do you think of the re balancing of Stealth Bombers?

I think that it was an interesting role for the GM's to give Stealth Bombers, they are now better suited to increase there specific role as both a threat to the battleship class and the cyno jammers of POS's everywhere.

How much of an effect should players have on the broader Eve storyline?

A greater effect would be welcome. I think that at least half of the storyline should be from the players.

Does it bother you that Veldspar is more profitable than any low sec minerals?

YES, but, it is in direct proportion to the need for such materials.

What's your opinion on current war declaration mechanics?

I think that they are fine.

What is the single largest imbalance in game, and how would you fix it?

I think that the largest problem in the game is the ability to configure roles. They are not clear. They are confusing. There lead to corporate thieft that could otherwise be avoided.

Anything to add?

I would hope that those that will vote, will vote for me because, not only do I stand for sex, drug, and rock and roll, but I really want to improve how eve functions. Please vote for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment