Regular Updates Weekly

My name is Hallan Turrek. This is my blog.

Monday, May 4, 2009

OOC: Update - May 2009

Traffic has settled down for a bit, which isn't so bad, just harder to tell how well I'm improving this month since last month had such a surge.

If you're reading and not following the blog, I ask you to follow on the right there.

After testing the waters a bit, I settled on a questionnaire for my interviews. There are 40 CSM candidates and I just didn't have time to sit down with each one. Apologies for not being able to press them for answers on a couple of issues, but I can do what I can do.

For the next couple of weeks I'll probably put most of my normal content on hold starting tomorrow with Vuk Lau's interview and going until I run out of CSM interviews. Should be informative. Expect a normal post every once in a while of course.

You want to go here and create your own Brute.

Read Roc.

See Shae.

More Mynxee.

Just like in the past, last month's posts are tagged now.

See ya tommorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment